- Corn starch
- All–Purpose Flour
- Fishta Bangus Meat
- Burger buns
- In a large bowl combine, Fishta Bangus Meat, salt, pepper, corn starch, all-purpose flour, egg, and paprika
- Mix everything together, until the mixture is smooth
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions and shape each into a patty about 4 inches wide then freeze it for an hour
- Fry potatoes in batches in the hot oil for 5 to 6 minutes
- After freezing for an hour, cook in a medium hot skillet for about 4 minutes per side
- Serve on toasted buns, add your lettuce, Fishta Bangus patty, mozzarella, garlic mayo, and sliced tomato
- Serve it and Enjoy!
To know more about this recipe, watch it here --> https://youtu.be/1VRTLjhVeFg
Connect with us!
Like us on Fishta Seafood Facebook
Follow us on Fishta Seafood Instagram
Subscribe to our Fishta Seafood Youtube Channel