- Bell pepper
- Baguio Beans
- Oyster sauce
- Soy sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Shrimp cubes
- FISHTA Mixed seafood
- FISHTA Squid balls
- FISHTA Kikiam
- In a large bowl, add room temperature water and soak the pancit bihon for about 15 minutes or until it softens, then drain the water using a colander. Set that aside
- Get your garlic and onion and cut it to bits or you can food processor for a finer chop
- Wash your bell pepper, cabbage, carrots, and Baguio beans, and cut them into strips
- Preheat your pot, pour a little bit of oil then sauté your onion until translucent, then add your garlic, and cook it until fragrant
- Add 2 Shrimp cubes, then add your bell peppers and carrots until softened
- Grab and pour your FISHTA Squid balls, Kikiam and Mixed Seafood, and sauté it (one at a time) until slightly cooked
- Pour Oyster sauce (1 big sachet) and soy sauce (2 tablespoons), and add a pinch of salt and pepper (to taste), add a little bit of sugar to balance the taste
- Add 4 cups of water, then let it boil for 4 to 6 minutes
- Add Baguio beans and cabbage and mixed them for 2 minutes
- Put your veggies in a bowl and leave the sauce, add water if needed.
- Toss your soaked pancit Bihon and Let the noodles absorb the steam from the boiling liquid for 3 minutes then put it in a bowl.
- On the same pot, toss in your Canton and let the noodles absorb the steam from the boiling liquid for 2 minutes then toss in back your pancit bihon, and mixed it.
- Transfer it to a serving plate and put your seafood veggie mix on the top and serve it
To know more about this recipe, watch it here -->
Connect with us!
Like us on Fishta Seafood Facebook
Follow us on Fishta Seafood Instagram
Subscribe to our Fishta Seafood Youtube Channel