Yummy snack to go along with your K-drama binge watching! Recipe by @cheatdaycheska, guaranteed to satisfy your K-food cravings!
Korean Milkfish Pajeon
- 500g Fishta Seafood Bangus Meat
- 1 carrot, diced
- 5 stalks spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 5 small eggs, whisked
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes/powder
Season Fishta Bangus Meat in salt and pepper, then pan fry until cooked. Shred into smaller pieces as you cook! Set aside to cool down.
- Combine eggs, carrots, spring onions, and garlic to create a batter.
- Once Fishta cooked Bangus Meat is cooled down, mix into batter. Combine well.
- Add flour then mix until well-combined.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Pour big scoops of batter onto pan. Fry for 2-4 minutes on each side (or until golden brown and cooked). Repeat until you finish the batter.
- Mix ingredients for dipping sauce.
- Serve while hot!
Did you try making this dish?
Post a picture of it online and tag Fishta Seafood and Cheat Day Cheska! Get featured and a chance to receive a special gift from us!