Simple, but delicious and good for any meal of the day! Try out this recipe made by @cheatdaycheska using Fishta's Black Tiger Prawns!
Honey Sriracha Mayo Prawn Sandwich
- 500g Fishta Black Tiger Prawns
- 4 bread slices
- 4 - 6 leaves of lettuce
- Parsley (to garnish)
- 1/4 cup mayonaisse
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp black papper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika powder
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 small egg
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1.4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- Mix Honey Sriracha Mayo ingredients together. Set aside.
- Skin Fishta Black Tiger Prawns.
- Mix all shrimp marination ingredients together. Place shrimps in marination and allow 10-15 minutes rest.
- Head oil for deep frying on medium-high heat.
- Mix together shrimp batter ingredients.
- Dip each marinated shrimp in the batter (make sure it's well coated). Immediately proceed to deep frying. Repeat for all shrimps and remove once they are golden brown.
- Cut up prawns into bite-sized pieces then toss into Honey Sriracha Mayo sauce! Coat well.
- Toast your bread slices then processed to assembling your sandwich. Add lettuce for an extra crunch.
Did you try making this dish?
Post a picture of it online and tag Fishta Seafood and Cheat Day Cheska! Get featured and a chance to receive a special gift from us!
Connect with us!
Cheat Day Cheska