- 6pcs Medium-sized Potato
- 2pcs Carrots
- 1pc Canned Corn Kernels
- 2pcs Medium size Egg
- All-purpose Flour
- Bread Crumbs
- Fishta Salmon Loin
- Prepare your Potatoes and Carrots – Peel of the skin and cut them into diced shape
- In a large Pot, add enough water and salt. Then put your Potatoes bring to a boil
- Boil gently for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes break apart easily when pierced with a fork. Drain well
- Mash your potatoes until no lumps remain
- Set aside your Mashed Potatoes, Prepare your FISHTA SALMON LOIN, and add a pinch of salt and pepper on both sides
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon, until it becomes golden and crisp, about 2 minutes on each side
- After pan-frying your FISHTA SALMON LOIN, flake it on a plate or bowl
- After flaking your FISHTA SALMON LOIN, in a large bowl, mix all together with the ingredients thoroughly. Be gentle so the salmon doesn't break apart too much.
- Form evenly sized patties, gently press the middle part and put cheese inside then fold it
- While waiting, cook your corn and carrots Melt 50 grams of butter in a hot pan and 1 teaspoon of oil so your butter won't burn. Sauté your diced carrots and corn bits. Add salt, pepper, and a little bit of sugar
- Set aside your corn and carrots, then get your mixture. Coat it in flour, beaten egg, and bread crumbs, and repeat as needed.
- Pour oil into a non-stick pan and set heat on medium-high. Place potato Salmon nuggets on the heated pan and fry it for about 3 minutes on each side, until well browned and crisp.
To know more about this recipe, watch it here ---> https://youtu.be/mOf3NBhwc5Y
Connect with us!
Like us on Fishta Seafood Facebook
Follow us on Fishta Seafood Instagram
Subscribe to our Fishta Seafood Youtube Channel