- Cheese ( Quickmelt or mozzarella)
- Garlic bits
- FISHTA vannamei shrimps
- Clean your Fishta vannamei shrimps, cut the legs, antennas, then take a slash on the back of the shrimp, or use scissors to make an opening : using a small paring knife, cut along the outer edge of the shrimp's back, about 1/4 inch deep.
- Remove and discard the vein: If you can see it, with your fingers or the tip of your knife, remove and discard the vein that runs right under the surface of the back. If you can't see the vein, don't bother with it.
- Set aside your vannamei shrimps, and get your garlic, cut it to bits or you can use food processor for a finer chop
- Grate your choice of cheese, combine it with butter, and seasoned it with salt and pepper
- Bake in preheated 350 degree
- Spread your butter mixture to the shrimp
- Place your Pyrex or Baking tray into the oven until shrimp are cooked through (pink and opaque) for about 9 – 13 minutes.
- Garnish it with spring onions or parsley
To know more about this recipe, watch it here à https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii6roWqGS-I
Connect with us!
Like us on Fishta Seafood Facebook
Follow us on Fishta Seafood Instagram
Subscribe to our Fishta Seafood Youtube Channel