- Garlic bits
- FISHTA vannamei shrimps
- Prepare and clean your Fishta vannamei shrimps, and cut the antennas.
- Get your garlic, cut it to bits or you can use a food processor for a finer chop
- Preheat your non-stick pan, pour a little bit of oil then add your butter
- Once butter is well melted, add your garlic and add sugar, stir it well.
- Seasoned it with salt and pepper to taste
- Put your Fishta Vannamei shrimps, simmer it for 10mins, stir and simmer it for another 5mins
- Garnish it with spring onions or parsley
To know more about this recipe, watch it here --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKSHsagd-X8
Connect with us!
Like us on Fishta Seafood Facebook
Follow us on Fishta Seafood Instagram
Subscribe to our Fishta Seafood Youtube Channel